Pages

Heart Rainbows & Magical Unicorns

Saturday, May 01, 2010

| | |

This is for an amazing human being who I have known for a very long time. Yes, he has a pony tail that long and it is beautiful.
He needed some cheering up, so I decided to doodle this for him. :)

Kate: I think you should create an OC or something! I want to draw you something, but I never know what of. D:
Fernando: You do know, whatever you draw meh, I'll love :)
Kate: Aww, well as cute as it is! It doesn't inspire me with ideas, besides heart rainbows and us riding magical unicorns. :P
Fernando: Unicorns!?
Kate: Yes!
Fernando: Can never go wrong with unicorns :P



And, gasp! What are these? More Fantastic Freebies in wonderful, non-colored, crapiness... I have totally been uninspired by people in our thread lately. :< Uninspired = Meh

Toodles~
I think I am going to try and digitally paint something good. Perhaps Emily's kitty! :)
-K.

2 COMMENT(S):

Kreesta said...

Even uninspired, your drawings look good, so I don't see any crapiness you speak of.

Krista... said...

ahaha you are riding those uni's bareback.

ahahahaha i am five years old.

Post a Comment