Pages

Dear Moo...

Saturday, October 16, 2010

| | |
I can't believe you're gone.
I can't believe I will never see your cuteness all over the forums again.
Or that excitement I feel when I see you online and know you will send a pink heart my way.

I only wish I talked to you more when I had the chance... I wish I flew down to Cali to meet you and to give you the biggest hug ever and tell you that you are an amazing person, face to face.
I will always remember the first time I met you... How you and your brother were my first costumers on my very first art shop and how you were there all of the time, keeping me company. Thank you for being there, you made everything so much more enjoyable. <3
Gaia will be a very empty place without you... I love you, Moo... And I will miss you so much. <3
RIP Josie.
11/19/90 - 10/02/10

1 COMMENT(S):

Dan said...

It's sad, Kate. That's why you have to make the most of life.

Post a Comment